Healthy Watan

All About Health & Fitness Tips.

Breaking

Wednesday, 22 May 2019

Take care of mushrooms, can be deadly mushrooms with yellow and black spots

Take care of mushrooms, can be deadly mushrooms with yellow and black spots


Mushrooms seem to be healthy and tasty, but sometimes they can be deadly. Identify these methods with bad mushrooms and why it is dangerous to eat certain Mushrooms.

Mushroom is very beneficial for health. In addition to making vegetables, mushroom is nowadays also used in fast foods such as pizza, burger, sandwich, noodles etc. Dieticians also recommend eating mushrooms due to the abundance of nutritious properties of many types. But do you know that many times the use of mushroom can be deadly. Yes, there are many species of mushroom that are deadly. Apart from this, poorly stored mushrooms, which have yellow and black spots stored for several days, can be dangerous for your health. Let us tell you what things you should take care of when choosing mushrooms.

Yellow and dark spots dangerous on mushrooms


Mushrooms sold in the open market are often stale. Small traders do not have enough resources to store these, so black-yellow or brown spots appear on mushrooms in 2-3 days. Apart from this, many times a mushroom gets fungus, which the trader cleanses cleanly and cleanses. But eating such mushrooms can lead to food poisoning.

How to Identify Bad Mushrooms ?


Usually, mostly white button mushrooms (whose umbrella is white and round) are consumed in India. Try that you always buy mushrooms from a good store or grocery shop. Many species of mushroom are deadly. In the open market, mushrooms found in the open can be of several species, which are considered dangerous.
Wild mushrooms, which the common people call the Kukurmutta (whose umbrella is flattered), should not be consumed. There are many harmful substances found in it.

At times mushrooms appear like black spots or black powder, do not eat such mushrooms.
Be sure to check the top of the mushroom (umbrella). Small stains on this may be a sign that mushrooms have worn out.
If the mushrooms are smelling, do not use them.
If mushrooms have shrunk and are looking younger than their actual size, then do not eat them at all.

What are the symptoms of eating bad mushrooms?


Typically eating a few days old or shrinking mushrooms is dangerous for food poisoning. Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea and diarrhea can be seen when food poisoning occurs. Apart from this, you may also see vomiting, dizziness, breathlessness and severe headache symptoms when eating mushrooms and mushrooms of wrong species. If these symptoms appear, contact the doctor at the earliest as these symptoms may appear multiple times as deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment